Manta Strobe With Webbing Adapter
The Manta Strobe™ is a helmet mounted multi-spectrum light emitter optimized for Military Operations. Our goal is clear; keep it simple for the end user, provide the highest level of performance through “Select” Electronic components combined with smart programming for highest output and extended battery life.
- Patent # US 8,485,686, US 8,882,292
- Includes the Manta Strobe™ Webbing Adapter
- Zero overt light AD….
- 100% user confidence in Infrared Mode with Vibrating feedback
- Intuitive One-handed operation
- Multiple Infrared and Overt LEDs generate an overlapping and omnidirectional light emission
- Curved base specifically for helmets
- Lightest weight and lowest profile in its power class - 2.12 oz. with battery
- Tool-less battery change out, 3V CR-123
- Downward (”Low”) facing Infrared Emitter (positive IFF for close in work with minimal glare)
- Upward (“High”) facing Infrared Emitters (multiple emitters delivering a peak IR signal for maximum distance)
- IPX8 = Manufacturer Rated – Waterproof 150’, Zero water penetration in Main Housing or Partitioned Battery Compartment
- Primary Overt LED/s are visible beyond the FAR105.19 requirement (3 Statute Miles)