Modlite Light Heads
When industry customers demanded more performance from their illumination tools Modlite stepped up and answered the call. Developing Industry leading beam shape, output, and run time the Modlite series of light heads offer the cutting edge of performance for personal illumination.
If throw and a great pronounced hot spot is what you are after, go with the OKW.
(OKW is our personal Fav)
If you need a great combination of spill and throw go with the PLHv2.
- Cool White 5700K emitter tint
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 680 L/69000 CD (OKW) 1350 L/ 54000 CD (PLHv2)
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
- Head Diameter: 1 3/16" / 30.16mm
- Weight: 2.26oz
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported on these models and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18650 high drain cells which can be found at Modlite. Runtime is about 80 minutes (OKW) / 75 minutes (PLHv2)